top of page
engine8 is committed to the design, development and manufacture of capable and reliable unmanned systems by applying years of experience gained designing unmanned systems for the U.S. military and bringing a level of technology, previously unavailable, to the civilian drone market.
- Fully autonomous, hand launched, single person operation
- Ruggedized, waterproof airframe for reliable use in all weather conditions
- Near VTOL like performance with steep (2:1) climb‐out and landing approach. Enabling operation from confined clearings, and safe recovery in high winds
- Small footprint. No Launchers, bungees, recovery equipment or parachutes
- Silent electrical operation with 4hrs endurance.
- Mechanically and digitally stabilized, geo‐referenced video (H.264 with KLV Metadata)
- Scene Lock, Target Tracking, Target Following
- Daylight, IR and Dual Imagers, available in swappable imager pods
- Digital, encrypted radio link (3G link available)
- Multi UAV, beyond line of sight operation
- Freely exportable with U.S. Dept. of Commerce approval
bottom of page